Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bad blogger!

Hello, everyone! First I am going to apologize for being a horrible blogger. I am so busy, but I am learning to multi-task. So, hopefully, I will be blogging more. It is so hard to lose track of things, and this blog is one of them. But from now on I am going to sit down when I have plenty of time and schedule several blog posts on certain days. I just figured out how to do that. I'm slow at figuring things out!:) Today, I have a card to show. I've started taking pictures of recipes I try. From now on I will alternate showing recipes and cards. Hope that is okay with everyone. For this card, I used Georgia Pacific white cardstock for the base of the card. I used SU chocolate chip(??) and Prima brand patterned paper (bought at Michael's a couple of years ago). The flowers are Stampin Up. The button is SEI. The brads I bought at Hobby Lobby. The stamp is from Stampin Up's So Many Sayings. I also used Stampin Up's scallop punch. Thanks for looking!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

A beautiful card. Real elegant.
Linda

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

That is very pretty. I can't wait to see more.