Thursday, March 25, 2010

Forever and Always

Hello, everyone! Finally getting around to posting again. Haven't really had time to post here lately. I am hoping to be able to blog more. Due to some unfortunate circumstances I should have more time to blog. It's hard to keep up with a blog and a job and a 3 year old, and still have time to craft!! I'm exhausted just from typing all that! :) I have been in a crafting slump for the past couple of months. I just can't seem to get in the mood to craft. But in the past couple of days I have been in my craft room alot!
This card was for my in laws' anniversary. I used Stampin Up's Always for the hearts and Stampin Up's So Many Sayings for the sentiment. I used Georgia Pacific white cardstock for the base of the card. I used SU Soft Sky for the blue mat and Deja Views Fresh Prints for the patterned paper. The felt flowers are from SU. The brad came from Hobby Lobby. The ribbon came from my ribbon stash. Oh and I almost forgot about the ink. The brown is Staz On Timber Brown and the blue is SU Soft Sky.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Love the new look to your blog! I am glad you are back! It was worth the wait!! :)