Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Wishes!

Hello, everyone! How was everyone's Mother's Day? Mine was great! I had the best day with my little guy! This card was so simple to make. I used Georgia Pacific(white)cardstock as a base. The flower stamp is from SU Just Celebrate. I colored them with watercolor pencils and a blender pen. I'm not sure what company the dragonfly comes from. The patterned paper is from DCWV Spring 2007 stack. I used SU Scalloped edge punch on the PP. The riboon is from Michael's dollar ribbon bin. The sentiment is SU Fun and Fast Notes. Thanks for looking! Have a great week!

13 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

OMG this is adorable! I love the colors and that stamp is darling!!

scrappinmominky said...

Very pretty card. I love all the clean white area. Glad you had a great time on Mother's Day. Mine was also great.

thescrapmaster said...

Great card! I love the row of flowers!

Dawn said...

this is such a sweet little card! i just love the colors and how soft it looks! Great job...

gale said...

What a sweet card! I love the flowers and that PP is so cute.

jennifer said...

Another pretty, sweet, springy Birthday card- I'm loving these! The ribbon looks so pretty with this card!

Louise Forsyth said...

Ohhhh, totally cute card, love the flowers along the top and great colours too.

Traci said...

Too cute! I love how colorful your card is! Cute dragonflies

CathyRose said...

That is just the most adorable card!
Soo cute!

Naomi said...

I like this! It's clean and cheerful! I am so glad you had a great day!!! I loved mine too!

Naomi said...

No comments? I thought I had replied on this one! So sorry, I must have typed it out then got distracted by the many things going on here. I love this cute little card!!!

Naomi said...

Hey! I know I have commented on this before, but there are no comments showing!!! Are you ok???? Please let me know if anything is wrong! I hope you're just busy and haven't had time to blog. Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!

Amy Ellen said...

that's really cute!