Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thank You!

It's been a while since I last posted. Life just gets extremely busy sometimes and you find yourself without the time to blog (or not enough energy at the end of the day). That's what's happened to me. But............I love blogging and archiving all my cards, photos, scrapbooks, and recipes. Even though I don't get many readers, I do get to keep my craftiness here for inspiration to those who do read my blog. I have been crafting more lately, so maybe I can update more often. To those who do find my little blog inspirational or amusing, please stick with me as I work out all the difficulties. Now on to the card:
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin Up!
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Cardstock: Stampin Up! and Georgia Pacific
Other: watercolor pencils, Staz-On Timber Brown ink, blender pen, lace ribbon (from Wal-Mart), and Nestabilities
Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

No comments: