Saturday, January 31, 2009

Friend to Friend

Hello, everyone! Is everyone ready for the Superbowl tomorrow? I would love to spend all that time crafting, but my DH invited his brother over. I have to cook for everyone! Oh well, maybe I can craft tonight to make up for it!
This card was for Papercraft Planet's Sketch Challenge. The base cardstock is Georgia Pacific. The patterned papers is My Mind's Eye. The heart was cut with my Cricut and George cartridge. The cardstock for the heart was Soft Sky. The flowers are American Crafts. The brads are from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment is from Stampin Up and was stamped in Staz-On ink and distressed with Soft Sky ink. Oh and I almost forgot, the heart was Cuttlebugged with Stylized flowers embossing folder. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cute! I love the bit of bling in the background.

CathyRose said...

That's one gorgeous card. I love Soft Sky and still have some hoarded.
Super Bowl is going to be craft time for me. No company, lots of snacks for DH and playtime for me.

gale said...

OOH how pretty! I love the soft colors and all the little details.

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so pretty! I just never think to run my punched/cut out shapes throught he CB but that always looks so good!!

Dawn said...

This card is so pretty! I love the clean lines and the colors! Great job!!!

Rachel Brumley said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the embossed heart and the colorful flowers on them!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Heather, this card is soooo gorgeous!! I love the background paper and that cuttlebug embossing folder worked great on the heart. I absolutely love it!

Naomi said...

Nice! Love the papers. I really like the heart, and how you textured just that. It's perfect.

Tlbran said...

Love the valentine theme on your blog! That owl is cute and so is the sentiment! Great card! I love that floral paper you used as a background!

thescrapmaster said...

Very pretty. I love how you embossed the heart.

~Samantha