Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hey, everyone! I am getting better at updating! I made this card for my stash of birthday cards. I am always needing birthday cards! I just used some scraps from my scrap paper pile. The green paper with polka dots is DCWV Nana's Kids. The blue flowered paper is form DCWV 2007 Spring or Summer stack. The scalloped circle is Cricut Cartridge Mini Monograms. I made the holes in the scallops with my eyelet setter. The Happy Birthday 2 U is from Lizzie Anne Designs. The two tiny cupcakes at the bottom are rub-ons. The 2 U is watercolored with Stampin Up!'s watercolor pencils and a blender pen. The 2 U also has Stickles on it. It is a little hard to see, but I will post a close-up of the glittered part. Let's see, not much else to describe. I don't know what brand the brown and pink patterned paper is. Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

No comments: